Jumat, 16 September 2016

MANGANESE ORE MINERS IN NTT STOP OPERATION



 


[CATEGORY: MINING]
  
About 122 manganese ore miners holding IUP mining permits in Timor Tengah Selatan and Belu regencies, in East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) province, have stopped operation.

Head of the NTT Mining Office, Bony Marasin as saying that 23 other manganese ore miners are still operating, but they may not seek to renew their IUPs due to limited reserves.

"There's possibility that many of them will opt to leave NTT because the manganese deposits onshore Pulau Timor, which were previously thought to be huge turn out to be only in the surface. Further exploration to a depth of 3-5 meters, in several spots, no manganese can be found," he said.

The local regency administrations issued in 2010-2013 a total of 145 IUPs for manganese operations. Among of the leading manganese firms in Timor Tengah Selatan Regency is PT Soe Makmur Resources, a subsidiary of PT SMR Utama Tbk, which owns a manganese concession covering a total area of 4,500 hectares. The company has started manganese production in 2010 with output of 135,000 tons.

In Belu Regency, PT Asia Mangan Grup (AMG), a local subsidiary of Australia's Asia Minerals Corp, operates a manganese concession and a ferromanganese smelter.


All complete data can be seen at www.tender-indonesia.com
(The source of the Indonesia Oil and Gas, Mining, Electricity, Infrastrcuture, Telecommunication tender project and tender award)

1 komentar:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    BalasHapus